Online Protest Training for all CAMA users
This course will cover everything you need to know to use the BIS Online Protest system to better communicate with Property Owners and to be complaint with State requirements. This course has also been designed to either watch entirely from start to finish, or to pick up a topic as needed.
What you’ll learn from this course:
- How a Property Owner registers for the Online Protest System
- How a Property owner files a protest online
- What is the Administrator’s Role
- How to assigned protests to Appraisers
- What is the Appraiser’s Role
- How an Appraiser works a protest online
- How to communicate with the property owner
- How to issue and manage Settlement Waivers
This class has been approved for 1 CE for Property Tax Professional from TDLR.
Provider #: 2010
Course #: 18019
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed the training to receive the CE credit.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 16
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Welcome to Online Protest Training!
Property Owner's Process
Office Administrator's Role